Special School - For severely physically and Mentally Challenged individuals
The school is run for the Mentally Challenged, Cerebral Palsy and Multiple Disabled children from 5 to 18 years of age. The main motto of SAVALI is to make the MR & CP children independent in activities of daily living, socially, economically, verbally and cognition .
All this education and training is given as per the percentage of disability, IQ, need priority of the child.
- Trained staff
- No criteria for admission of cast creed, percentage o f disability, independency, financial status of the parents etc
- Personalized care
- Training given as per the requirement of the special individual, according to the ability, disability, liking, IQ level etc
- At least Two field visits in a year
- Well equipped with all facilities
- 2 buses and other 2 vehicles for transportation of students
- The children are motivated to participate in different sports and competition such as different sports , dance, drama, singing, swimming etc at interschool, at district and state level which helps the children for developing self confidence